Thursday, June 11, 2009

PMI Wednesday

PMI has been going well. I went to Deliverance Church on Tuesday night and that was an ...experience, a very unique church. Tonight was the PBT Coffeehouse. There was so much laughter! Missionaries have wonderful stories to tell. The most stressful event at the time can be so entertaining in retrospect. It was a great time to fellowship and laugh. But much of PMI is for that. Perhaps when I get out of the craziness of this week, I'll go more in depth on what exactly I learned at PMI, but for now my head is reeling.
I did find a room for rent for $150/month in contrast to the $415/month room I intended to rent. So that saves me $265 for the four months that I'll be in Dallas this year. Pray that things will go so well with the arrangement that the woman lets me rent the room Jan-Jun, too.

No comments: