Monday, June 15, 2009

PD Sunday

Today, I had my first day of the Partnership Development workshop. It was awesome, three hours flew by because of our amazing speakers. That encourages me a great deal because these people are the ones who are going to teach me how to keep an audiences attention. I'm excited about going to do PD work already and I've only had 3 hours of the class.
After class I went geocaching with the PNG people (these are people who live in Dallas who have been or are going to Papua New Guinea). That was fun. Now, I'm hanging out enjoying the company of some pretty amazing people.
I know I've probably said this before, but there is nothing better than being with people united by a common goal to extend the Kingdom for our awesome God. Because that's what we're doing. I don't think that some people see things that way but that's wat we're doing. We're not just translating a book. We're fighting a war against Satan for the Glory of our God and King! If only we always saw life this way! How much more seriously would we take our bible college classes if we realized that they were training for our roles in God's Army. How much more seriously we'd take Sunday morning sermon, if we realized that they were to mold us into people equipped for spiritual warfare.
....
Perspective:
amazing, revolutionary!

No comments: