Monday, June 1, 2009

Overtipping Means He Can Afford to Buy Next Time

Tonight I went to Cardia, a middle/high school Forefront Student Ministry function, to see a few of my girls. That was a lot of fun. Cardia is starting to fill up with kids I haven't seen before, which is awesome, because that means it's reaching new people.
After Cardia, I took two girls to Applebee's for dessert shooters. Arriving, we asked for our waiter and we were told that "He's here, but he's not working" We didn't really understand that until our attention was directed to the bar, and we saw him sitting there. So we were served by another, but he came and sat with us and after entertaining us, picked up the bill. Apparently it pays to make friends with the wait staff.
I'll miss my girls but I hope to get involved in a student ministry in Dallas. I would like to make new girls.

No comments: