Friday, June 12, 2009

PMI Friday

PMI is over. I met some awesome people and heard some amazing stories and learned some good stuff. It was a great week.

This week, I guess the climate change affected my poorly. My throat started hurting and then my face broke out with small bumps EVERYWHERE. As someone who does not break out, this was NOT ok. Called my mother, she told me to take Benedryl. She did NOT tell me that Benedryl causes you to crash. So sitting in my first seminar of the day, Child Safety, my world starting going crazy as drwosiness overtook me. I spent the rest of the day asleep. Luckily, the other seminars for today were Partnership Development seminars and the information will be gone over again during my PD workshop. So I didn't miss anything. and my face cleared up and my throat feels great. So all ends well.

Tomorrow is my day off and then, Sunday, the PD workshop begins. I was under the impression that this one class wouldn't take up all day... I was wrong. Sunday-Wednesday will be just as intense as the PMI week.

No comments: