Saturday, June 27, 2009

My First Day Off!

Since I have been back, I have not slept in once. Most of my days have been spent out and about and I don't get home till late. Wednesday I spent some time at home but most of it was productive time. Today, however, I took a break. I slept in. I did nothing. And it felt good.
My week has been pretty awesome and action packed, but rest is awesome,too.
Monday - I had lunch with Danielle and went window shopping
Tuesday - I had coffee with my Student Minister and dinner with a supporter
Wednesday - I went to the dentist, was produtive at home, and went to starbucks with my mom's gel
Thursday - I took a couple girls out, hit Animal Jungle, Tropical Smoothie, Lynnhaven Mall, the Oceanfront, Dairy Queen, then went bicycling down the boardwalk with my gel group and watched a street preformance.
Friday - I went out with a Student, lunch with mom, dinner with 5 students
So after all that, today I rest.
I hope to have an equally fun ride next week.
If you'd like to make plans let me know.

No comments: