Monday, June 8, 2009

PMI Monday

PMI is awesome and amazing.
Last night, I met this chic named Allie who goes to this very Forefront-esque kind of church. Tomorrow night, I'll be going to a bible study there and I'll attend church on Sunday. I'm very excited about that.
Last night, I also went to the house of 2 women who were short term assistants (STAs) in PNG. We stayed up late swapping stories and emjoying one anothers company, having a good time.
Today has been edcational; although, as educational as it is, the best part is the community that happens here. All of us are so different, from different places, and going different places, but here and now, for this week, we're all here. People unified by the desire to see the bible-less people of the world with the Word of God in their heart language.
And whats amazing and beautiful is that these people are passionate. There are no Sunday Christians here! There are none who are insincere. All of these people are genuine and passionate and lay down their lives everyday to follow Him.
How amazing!
I would tell of all the things I learned, but I was up late last night and need to crash.
I have no internet in my room. I'll try to give a daily update, but no promises.

No comments: