Thursday, June 11, 2009

PMI Thursday

Wow. PMI is almost over. Today, I'll admit, I cut chapel and lunch, but I just needed some alone time. PMI has been lots of fun and I love hearing people's stories but the schedule is intense. Non-stop activities from 7:15-7:00 and then you socialize with the others in attendance. I intended to skip so that I could crash and get some sleep, but I ended up spending all my time hanging out with my God, which was awesome and very refreshing.
Something happened with my insurance and (I think) my accident from a few years back finally dropped off my record and (I think) that means that I can cut $50 from my monthly need. I love finding all the surprises where I can cut costs.
Partnership develpoment has brought me to 15% of my total needed. So I still have a ways to go, but the missionaries here have reassured me that, as I am just starting my PD, I'm not behind. That's good to know, I feel.
I am so excited to see who God brings to extend His kingdom through my hands by partnering with me.

No comments: