Wednesday, June 17, 2009

PD Tuesday

The Partnership Development Workshop has been awesome. I have some great ideas for things that I can start doing. A church in North Carolina has invited me to come speak. I'm starting to plan a potential dessert night with a woman in Virginia Beach. (The dessert night would be a night where the host invites people I don't know to come and here about my mission as we nibble at desserts). I'm really excited about getting started. I've been spending a lot of time now filling out documents to give to PBT's awesome Media Arts and Communication (MAC) team, so they can give me personalized documents for my display.
Right now, I'm hanging out, working on Partnership Development work, with the PNG people, that is people who have been or are destined to go to Papua New Guinea.
Tomorrow's the last day of the workshop, and the next day takes us homeward bound!

No comments: