Tuesday, March 27, 2012

an update

My time at Verve was great!
Three, i think, people are interested in coming on to support me as part of the 100 people at $20/month.

Jacob flew into Vegas Monday and flew out yesterday. Having "lost" his ipad on an Airtran flight, they gave him a free roundtrip ticket that gave him the opportunity to meet Verve and the pastor of All People's church, where I'm serving now and will be speaking at on Sunday. We also used this opportunity to do some sightseeing and (fun fact!) Jacob's favorite hotel on the strip is New York New York!

Yesterday, All People's church gave me a nice sized to-do list and I got a chance to join a short term missions team from Colorado as they did their thing at the University of Nevada Las Vegas. This morning, after making a dent on the to-do list, I'll head back over to All People's church and help out with their preparations for Easter Sunday!

As always, this PD trip has been and promises to continue to be VERY busy! And that's the way I like my PD trips!!

Please continue to pray for this trip.
Specifically, the meetings I have this week and my 5 minutes on stage at All People's. That people would partner with me in this work.

No comments: