Friday, November 6, 2009

12 Touches

So I heard somewhere that people need 12 touches a day. And I'm sure whoever said it threw in something about how they read it in a study and it's SUPER good for you. Well I don't know about all that, but today I went in to get a full physical for PBT and I DEFINITELY got in my 12 touches!
Between all the routine of hands on my arms, neck, stomach, back, legs, and ankles, and I also got some weird thing done where they stick stickers all over your body and attached miniature jumper cables to all of them to see if I had heart murmurs, I think I'm done with the doctors for a while... until Tuesday that is, when I have to go get my TB testing done, confirm that I have my tetanus and Hepatitis A (otherwise, get those, too), and confirm that my blood test went well. ... and Thursday when I have to get the results for TB. ...and when every I go the Red Cross and they actually have time to suck my blood.
Oh doctors...

No comments: