Friday, October 16, 2009

Free at Last, Free at Last, Thank God Almighty, Free at Last

Session 3 has come to a close.
And I am free!
...for four days.
Then starts Session 4. But I'm excited about session 4 so all is well.
During my four day break, I intend to send out 50 support letters and rest.
Painting, sewing, reading, sipping tea.
You know, taking a break from scholarly things and returning to things appropriate a lady.
I plan on just chillin, me and my God (and occassionally a housemate or two.)
embracing the days I have left until Session 4 arrives.
Here we go.


oh, and Texas, right now, is cold. TEXAS! and I'm wearing 4 shirts and a leather jacket. AND Texas is humid. I went to stuff envelopes with support letters. THEY SEALED THEMSELVES! Luckily, I have a teakettle. Recently I have mastered the art of steaming open envelopes!

No comments: