Saturday, November 7, 2009

Convert to Dorkyism

Crazy day today.
This morning I woke up to the sound of a text, which told me I forgot to put a support letter in a support letter. Genius, huh?
I moved out of my bedroom into another bedroom (btw, I have moved more in the past four months than I had the years I was a Navy Brat. What is this!)
Then the field methods group that's studying Arabic went to an Arabic restraunt with our Language Consultant for lunch, followed by coffee and dessert at her house. Now, 6 pm, I am still stuffed and in two hours I have to go to the PBT house to greet a new PBT recruit to Dallas with dessert and apple cider. While yummy, my tummy hurts!
11:30 - Dessert was AWESOME. Well, at least the night was. My stomach wouldn't let me indulge much more than I already had, but three glasses of Apple Cider were definitely delicious. Also, we played this wicked game called Telephone pictionary. AMAZING. But my housemate informs me that I am now a GIAL dork. But I say: If dorks have this much fun, I should have converted a long time ago.

No comments: