Monday, May 4, 2009

Packing

So, today, I've spent a great deal of time packing up my room. In some ways, this year has been easier to pack. In other ways, not so much.

My packing techinque:
Categories: I grab everything that belongs together
Last year this was easier because I had more stuff. So categories were bigger.
This year, I have less stuff so instead of full categories, I have a lot that goes in my miscellaneous section.
I've grabbed everything that belongs in a category, but now I just have junk all over the place that has no place.
I've gotten to the point where it's books, clothes, toiletries, important documents, or trash.
My biggest problem is I'm a packrat and a missionary. But I can't be both. So I' forcing myself to break my pack-rat tendencies and so my trash pile is growing.

No comments: