Friday, May 22, 2009

Oh, did I mention ...

So, as I was skimming over some of my blogs, I noticed that some things had changed and I had neglected to mention it. The purpose of my blogging is to keep you informed and I seem to be failing at that! Forgive me! lol

The $17,000 I was informed that I had for my upcoming school year is not how much I have but how much I owe. Instead, I have $10,000 which is enough to cover the bill for GIAL, but not for my housing. So, we'll have to let support cover my housing.

The "damages" on my car weren't really the big deal Merchant tire's said it was after we had a friend of the family's check it out. The total repairs brought us to $255, $200 of which my father paid for me.

I needed $1384 to cover the summer's room, board, and courses. I've received $590 from beautiful people who decided to partner with me either through one-time donations or monthly. I might feel the need to take bush mechanics and electronics and primary health care next year, which would bring my remaining need to $480, but we'll see what happens.

No comments: