Friday, April 17, 2009

Danielle Ball

Danielle’s and my friendship really blossomed this school year. Last year, we had an unusual relationship, but not at all what anyone might call a friendship. This year, however, we are very close.
Danielle is aspiring to be an accountant for PBT in Tanzania. Next year, she has intentions of doing an internship in the PBT Dallas offices. But for now, she is going to experience PMI for the first time and I am very excited to be the one with whom she’ll share this experience.
Despite being so close, we share no interest in the others passions besides the very fundamental “You care about it and I care about you so I guess I care about it.” In the picture to the right, Danielle and I are sitting on my bed studying. She’s playing with her numbers, with which I have no interest, and I’m playing with my letters, with which she could care less!
Still, I am very excited about the road trip that Danielle and I are about to take together. It will be the last time that I see her for a year and I’ll be glad to have this last trip with her.

No comments: