Monday, April 27, 2009

An All-Nighter Tonight

So running through a mental list of all the things I need to do, I figured it would be approriate to have an all-nighter tonight. I'm a little stressed, running mostly on caffiene, and I'm ready for the end of the semester. Danielle, Kimmi, and I are chugging the coffee and chugging thru this end-of-the-year-wait-when-is-this-paper-due choas. Right now, I'm wrestling with some Greek homework, which I thought was due this Thursay and was actually due last Thursday. Its going to be a long night, but 4 DAYS LEFT OF CLASSES! Then exam week, then the real chaos begins: getting ready to leave for Texas. Then the 24-hr-drive, then the summer of classes, then the year of grad school, then PNG ... so pretty much the rest of my life will be chaos.
... what fun
I don't know yet if I'm being sarcastic or not.

No comments: