Monday, March 2, 2009

Summer Plans

So, finally, I've decided firmly on what I'm am going to do this summer.
May 8th school gets out.
I'll spend a month packing, doing partnership development, and saying good-bye. On May 24th, I'll have a going away potluck party at Mt. Trashmore after church.
June 6th, I will be leaving for Dallas, TX with a friend from school. The drive will take about 24 hours. Hopefully, we'll find some fun stops along the way!
Upon arrival in Texas, my friend and I will attend the Pioneer Missions Institute. Afterwards, my friend will leave for VA and I will continue on and take a Partnership Development class, then a bush mechanics and electronics class, then a primary medical care class, and finally a PBT team orientation class. I'll have a week break from my studies before my bimester at the Graduate Institute of Applied Linguistics begins.
If it sounds like a busy summer, that's because it is. And thats the way I like my summers!
I'm very excited about it! I can't wait!

No comments: