Monday, March 2, 2009

End of Spring Break

So spring break is coming to an end. I don't know how much of a break it was. Monday was a snow day for my littlest sister, so I got to babysit her. Tuesday, my mother was off work so I spent the day with her. When I got home at 9pm, I crashed that day. Wednesday, I worked at the Cheaspeake Conference Center. Thursday, I worked at the Virginia Beach Convention Center. Today, Friday, was my first (and last) lazy day. And even on this lazy day, and throughout the week when I managed to find a moment, I've been working hard on my exegetical. Or at least tried to. Every time I sit down and get started on it, I remember thirty other time sensitive tasks that need to be done. So, over break, I've managed to get a page, double-spaced, on my exegetical, bringing me to three pages. Three out of twelve. Awesome.

No comments: