Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Apprentices

I have found a few apprentices who I can’t wait to see start. I think they’ll do an amazing job and, since the goal is finding someone better than oneself, I think these two will have a hard job of finding their own apprentices.
Audra Wright is an amazing, out-going girl who I’ve known for about 4 years now. She’s very clever and a born leader. Auddie is my apprentice for the Student Leadership Group that I help lead at Forefront. She’ll start leading it next January and I think she’ll do a fantastic job.
Jonathan Duffer is an interesting character who gives a new perspective to everything. Because of this, I thought that he would do very well with my middle school students. So he’ll be helping me with the middle school small groups and Sunday school.
Now all I need to find is someone to take over lights for me.

No comments: