Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First Day of Classes

Yesterday, I had my first class. Ministry Formation. But it was only the class I had scheduled for after 5. So, today was my first full day of classes.
Biblical Doctrines seems as if it'll be fairly easy, as does Science and the Bible.
Greek IV will require the most from me. I'll be translating the book of Hebrews into English from Greek. It promises to be very difficult. But I look forward to the challenge!
Thus far, the workload is not as intimidating as I thought, but I do have two classes that I haven't taken yet. Those classes, I will take tomorrow.

A tid-bit I learned today
In Greek today, I learned that there are only 3 things known for certain about "St. Pauls Epistle to the Hebrews."
  1. It's not written by St. Paul
  2. It's not an Epistle
  3. It's not written to the Hebrews

Everything else about the book is very uncertain!

No comments: