Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Forefront - Love God, Love People

So the time is drawing near. This time next year, I’ll be saying good-bye to the amazing people that I have met at Forefront Church. This church has done some amazing things in Hampton Roads and has had, I’m sure, amazing indirect effects on others outside of the area, inspiring them to turn the world upside down. I’m overjoyed to know that I had a hand in what Forefront has been doing.
However, as I get ready to leave, I am in need of finding an apprentice, someone to take my place in the Student Ministry and as the Lighting Director. I’m praying and looking hard for someone who can do my job better than I have been doing. Hopefully, I’ll find someone and they’ll be so fantastic that Forefront won’t even realize that I’ve left.

No comments: