Friday, August 23, 2013

Dream Journal: Superheros And Baby Alligators

I was trapped in a room. A prisoner. But the room wasn't too shabby. I don't know if I was a superhero or some kind of deity but I had powers. But the room had a force field around it to keep me in. Someone from the outside, be it another superhero, deity, or titan, (my dreams aren't very good at fleshing out the back story and such...) smashed the room and the walls separated from the ceiling and the force field broke. So I pushed one wall and it fell off of the cliff into the sea. And I was like, I wonder if they heard that. So then I went up to the ceiling and pushed it back onto the rest of the house. And I was all, they definitely heard that. So then I jumped out into the sea, flying out almost parallel with the water until I slipped under the surface. And then I SHOT UP! OUT OF THE WATER! And there was a pillar of water splashing up with me and I was spinning and it was AWESOME! And then I went back into the water and continued escaping. But suddenly I couldn't fly anymore. Why? Because... it's a dream, ok! And then I was walking in the grass at night, which I never recommend in Dallas because you can't see the tarantulas, but I wasn't in Texas, I was in Louisiana, and it wasn't tarantulas that bit me it was little alligators, a cubit long. And they'd nibble at my feet like my cat. And I was like, NO! NO! NO NIBBLING ON ME! So I'd pull them off and then I got on the lip of this fountain to get away BUT THERE WAS ANOTHER ONE IN THE FOUNTAIN! So I tried to wave down a passing policeman to help me but he didn't see me. And then the alligator started crawling out of the fountain to get to me!! (I had forgotten that they do that!!!) and I started to run away. A bike gang also passed me without helping. And I jumped down on the sidewalk and there were alligators everywhere and then there was a poisonous snake in the middle of the sidewalk and I was like OH NO IMMA DIE! But then the snake bit the alligator and they started thrashing like crazy and I jumped into the grass again so they wouldn't accidentally hit me and I would get bitten by the snake and ANOTHER ALLIGATOR BIT ME! So I jumped back on the sidewalk after the snake/gator scuffle and pulled the gator off my foot and threw him and then my alarm clock went off and I woke up.

THE END!

No comments: