Saturday, July 26, 2014

Look At My Baby!!

Ok, well, you can't look at him right now, but soon that will change!!
And when that does, we're going to send out announcements!!! As is proper.
We're also going to update our prayer cards to include the new member of our team.
(I'm not sure when we'll do this, as I'm pretty sure that babies get cuter once they get a couple months under their belt, so these pictures probably won't come out simultaneously.)

But here's my issue. With baby announcements, I could totally just pick my favorite people and hunt down their addresses and send them announcements. But with prayer cards, the more people who have our pretty faces stuck to their refrigerator and pray for us when they pass by, the better. But I don't know who all has/wants/uses our prayer card. Therefore, I need you to tell me if you'd like an updated one. And while we're at it, go ahead and let me know if you'd like to see my bundle of joy in print before his careful chosen announcement goes on Facebook for all the *other* friends to see.

Now, if you're a monthly supporter:
I'm just going to go ahead and assume you want both.
If, however, you have moved since committing, please send me your new address just in case our records aren't updated.

If you are not a monthly supporter:
Your name is not on my given list. You, then, have two choices. You can either become a monthly supporter! ;) Or you can send me your address and let me know which one (or both) you'd like to receive in the mail and I will hook you up!

You can send your address to elizabeth.smith@pbti.org  or jacob.smith@pbti.org OR you can send us a Facebook message. Jacob will actually be doing all the consolidating of the addresses into a nifty mail merger thingy, because he's the details guy in this marriage, but if you're like, "I don't know him! I don't want to email him!" that's ok. You don't have to email a stranger. I'll just forward it along for you.


No comments: