Saturday, September 4, 2010

Buckling Down

After I got back from Papua New Guinea, I promptly wrote my thank you note, enveloped them and put as many in the mail as I had stamps. A large stack is unsent. But I never made it to the post office.
I made a couple phone calls on my long list but there was so much going on when I got back! Appointments, enrolling in school, starting school, grasping the fact that I was no longer in PNG, etc. That I decided to take a breath and focus on the things which could not be done late (registering for classes) until I was reinculturated enough to get back to work.
Yesterday, I says to myself, I says "Elizabeth, it's been almost a month since you got back, I'm pretty sure you can get back to working now."
So today, I'm going to make crazy headway! Today I have nothing to do except PD! Today I'm buckling down!

No comments: