Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Today's The Day

We told you about our deadline on July 21st.
And that day is today.
Today is our travel agent's last day of work before he goes on a 19 day vacation.
We had said that in order to buy plane tickets we needed 90% of our budget pledged.
I wrote in a recent post:

Now we have a new goal date, July 21st, and I think we'll make it somehow. And if we don't have 90% of it by then, I know God will work it out some other way. 
Guys, I know it. I feel it. In my heart of hearts, I have felt such peace about it. 
We're leaving in September. 
God is going to make it happen and He is going to look amazing doing it!

Well, we don't have 90% of our support but, nonetheless, God made it work. 
We were green-lighted to buy plane tickets!
We have them in hand!

September 3rd is our departure date! 
In 6 weeks, we will be in Papua New Guinea!




Of course, this does not negate our need to be fully funded. 
If anything, it increases the urgency that we get our funds. We definitely do not want to find ourselves in debt or having to leave the field for lack of funds. 
So please pray for the rest of our team to come together. 
And please pray about whether you might be a part of that team. 

No comments: