Monday, March 28, 2011

Looking for Opportunities in GA, Prayers please!

Here I am at Southern Hills Christian Church, trying to meet individuals who might be interested in supporting me. Some of the life groups that we thought were going to be meeting this week are actually not going to be meeting. So that's caused a little worry about whether or not I'll get enough face time with individuals to find supporters. But today I'll go talk to the small group pastor about groups that WILL be meeting and which of those would be good for me to attend. I'll also be talking to the head pastor about area churches that he has connections with that might be interested in meeting me.
Saturday I met one couple, Sunday I attended service and shook the hands of many people, and today is my first day in the office and I'm going to try to get some things lined up.
Prayers please

No comments: